Saturday, July 22, 2006

My Next Project

Hello everybody,

My CraftMemo project is pretty much done and thank you to everyone who participated & helped out. It was fun and i have learned much from it.

I am now planning my next project which would be an online craft gallery.

I envision a website where craft enthuisiats can post their designs and works for people to admire and comment. I think this would be useful for people who can't be bothered setting up a website.

At the moment i am still pondering on what i should call it. The obvious names i had in mind that hasn't been taken are onlinecraftgallery.com or onlinecraftdesigns.com. I need a name which is easy to remember, explains what it does, sounds good and contain words that people would search for in search engines.

Let me know what you think...